Mac Properties strives to ensure that all our residents are happy with the place they call “home.” That is why our new, “satisfaction guaranteed” program has been rolled out: if your first apartment doesn’t live up to your expectations, you’ll have nearly 25 other properties to choose from. Please check out the requirements below. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call us at: (816)931-2108 for more details.
- Resident may transfer to another Mac apartment within the first 14 days of their lease – if they are unhappy with their apartment choice for any reason.
- Renter is required to pay pro-rated rent for apartment and associated fees (e.g. parking, pet, utilities) for the days they occupied their original unit.
- New lease start date and original lease move-out date must be the same date.
- New lease must have the same expiration date.
- New lease will be at that apartment’s market rent. Market rates are publicly posted at: macapartments.com.
- Renter will be charged for damage to original apartment (e.g. marked, scratched walls, cleaning) beyond normal wear and tear. Resident is responsible for their personal moving expenses.
- A second application may be required if the new unit rent is higher.
- This guarantee policy does not allow lessee to terminate their lease; it provides an option to transfer to another apartment.